Park House Museum ~ Where Our History Lives

Park House Museum

The Park House is a year round museum catering to the needs of visiting school children, seniors and the general public; they bring the story of Amherstburg and its people to life through programs and exhibits that are created to engage and inspire all who visit.

Built in the 1790’s at the mouth of Rouge River in Michigan, this house is rooted in a rather unusual history; during the house tour students learn of the house history and of its connection to the United States.

LOCATION: 214 Dalhousie Street, Amherstburg Ontario, N9V 1W4
CONTACT: 519-736-2511 OR parkhousemuseum@bellnet.ca

Learn More