Canada Day in Amherstburg is an event you don’t want to miss!
Toddy Jones Park will be packed with mighty machines, outdoor activities, food trucks, splash pad, and live entertainment throughout the day.
In the Open Air of downtown Amherstburg many Canadian activities with an evening concert followed by a spectacular fireworks finale!
Come out to beautiful downtown Amherstburg and sign up for the Canada Day 5km Walk/Run here.
Schedule of Events and Activities:
12-6pm Toddy Jones – Splash Pad
– Street Curling on Dalhousie Street
– Face Painting
– Recreation Games
– Food Trucks
– Town Mighty Machines (Amherstburg firetrucks and police cars) in Toddy Jones Park till 5pm
– 12pm Play Hockey with the Admirals in Toddy Jones Park
– 12:30pm River Town Dance Performance
– 1pm FREE Cupcakes in Toddy Jones park
– 4pm Border City Barkers Dog Show in Toddy Jones Park Downtown
– Scavenger Hunt and prizes in Toddy Jones Park and Downtown Amherstburg
– Open Air Activities in downtown Amherstburg
– Beaver Mask making
– Kids Axe Throwing
– 6pm – Opening Ceremonies
– 6:30pm Adam Butcher Band in the Kings Navy Yard Park
– 8:30pm Buck Twenty Concert in the Kings Navy Yard Park
– 10pm Fireworks at Fort Malden and Kings Navy Yard Park @ Dusk